Thursday, January 30, 2014

Welcome to Boobs for the Year,

This is my blog about my year having boobs.  During this year I will be wearing a bra that is stuffed with silicone forms the forms I will be using as DDs so the Bra size is 42DD.  For the next year I will wear these silicone forms everywhere in every part of my daily life. 

When I was considering what size forms to use there were alot of quality sizes.  I tried size b,c,d,dd, and G.  I decided on DD as DDs were to big to ignore and the Gs felt like they got in the way alot as well having 42Gs would require purchasing my bras at a speciality store when I would wrather purchase them at a regular department store.  DDs were also very pronounce and were obvious whereas cs I found I could explain away. 

Someone asked me why wear boobs for the year.  First I have always been facinated by boobs.  Second I wanted to experience this I will always be wearing a dress all year but even in times when I can not wear a dress I will still be be wearing the breast forms.

This is a photo of me getting dressed at the gym after working out




No comments:

Post a Comment